Apple cider vinegar
Not Just for Easter Egg coloring that’s for sure!
Apple cider vinegar is known as a super food because of its many health benefits.
Here are 5 Powerful Reasons How an “Apple Cider Vinegar Shot a Day“ can keep the doctor away!
- ● It helps an upset stomach. For a rumbling stomach, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in a glass of water can help. Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties which could help you flush out toxins in your body causing diarrhea.
- ● It cures hiccups. A teaspoon of an apple cider vinegar is enough to over stimulate the throat and cure hiccups. It works so much faster than gulping down a glass of water.
- ● It can be used to soothe sore throat. Like in hiccups, apple cider vinegar is great to soothe a sore throat. The acid in the vinegar is enough to kill the bacteria causing discomfort. ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with ¾ cups of water is best to gargle with.
- ● It is proven to lower cholesterol. Some researches were done to test how potent apple cider vinegar is in lowering cholesterol. In 2006, a study in rats proved that the acetic acid present in the said vinegar is indeed effective to regulate cholesterol levels.
- ● It prevents indigestion. It could be great to prevent indigestion so you wouldn’t have to go through discomfort anymore. If you know you’ll be eating food that can trigger indigestion, add 1 teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water before eating.
Apple cider vinegar is packed with antioxidant, antibacterial, anti inflammatory properties as well as being used effectively for home remedies on various conditions. In fact, people now are taking apple cider vinegar in diabetes, hypertension, and even dandruff and stuffed nose.
Stay tuned for our next series on Apple Cider Vinegar’s effect on Inflammation!