How apple cider vinegar relieves arthritis
For thousands of years, apple cider vinegar has been commonly recognized as the most effective natural remedy for arthritis pain.
Arthritis can cause chronic inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the joints of the body such as the fingers, hands, knees, elbows, hips, jaw. ACV Helps with Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Gout, Psoriatic arthritis and more.
How Does A.C.V. Relieve Arthritis Pain?
- ● Mineral deficiencies in the body can make joint pain worse. Because Apple Cider Vinegar contains the calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus your body needs, it helps as a supplement and therefore reduces pain.
- ● The magnesium in apple cider vinegar helps bones absorb calcium, which is essential to bone strength.
- ● Apple cider vinegar also contains antioxidants, beta-carotene, and acetic acid. Antioxidants block the damaging effects of free radicals, preventing the cell and tissue damage commonly found with degenerative conditions like arthritis.
- ● It is rich in enzymes and acids that promote proper digestion and the absorption of the nutrients essential to healthy joints.
- ● Arthritis pain is partially caused by metabolic waste that is stored in connective tissues. The pectin, acetic acid, and malic acid in apple cider vinegar help absorb toxins and flush them out of the body.
- ● When consumed, apple cider vinegar reduces the pain and stiffness of arthritis by dissolving the acid crystals that build up in the joints.
- ● Once it is processed, apple cider vinegar leaves behind an alkaline residue that helps balance the body’s pH.
Testimonials of the Power of Apple Cider Vinegar!
“My excruciating arthritis was cured in two weeks... by cider vinegar.”
-Linda Faulkner, as told to Daily Mail
“I started ACV to try to take care of heartburn... It has worked WONDERS on my aching hands, feet, joints... After just one week I can feel an amazing difference in how I feel when I first get out of bed in the morning. My mother has had severe RA for over 20 years and I was starting to worry that I was in route to RA. Hope this helps someone who has MAJOR pain in joints... Especially in the mornings...” -Lori, as posted in Earth Clinic
“Our great-grandmother will turn 100 in two weeks. She still kayaks, gardens, and shovels her own snow covered driveway. For over 80 years, she had one recipe for life: 2 Tbsps Bragg ACV and 1 tsp of honey mixed into water. This is the secret, she says, to a life worth living. Five generations of our family will celebrate her 100th birthday Vinegar Drinks!” – The Alvina Sharp Family, Chanhassen, Minnesota
“After using your Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey mix for two weeks along with health ideas expressed in your Apple Cider Vinegar Book, I have noticed remarkable improvement in my joints. It is almost unbelievable how fast this has helped! Thanks”. – Tyrone Robinson, St. Louis, MO
There are far more testimonials of how life changing apple cider vinegar is when it comes to joint pain and muscle pain. Try it yourself to experience its natural goodness.
Here is a step by step guide on how you can use it.
- ● Use the raw, unfiltered variant. This is the cloudy mixture where the so-called ‘mother of the vinegar’ is present.
- ● A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in the morning and the afternoon can do wonders. If you can’t take its taste, you can also mix it with a teaspoon of honey. Honey is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties like the super vinegar.
- ● You can also mix your apple cider vinegar with water. Mix a teaspoon in a ½ glass of water.
Apart from its anti-inflammatory properties, apple cider vinegar is also effective in treating other health issues. Read our next Blog about how it helps with Weight Loss and so much more!